EZHUPIRAPPUM TEEYAVAI TEENDAA PALIPIRANNKAP
PANNPUDAI MAKALL (MAKATT) PERIN
For seven births parents will be protected from the effects of demerits because of their children, who are of good character and who are free from vices.
DO YOU KNOW?
1. Good actions done everyday automatically incur merit or punyam.
2. Bad actions done everyday automatically incur demerit or paapam.
3. This affects not only our present life but also our future births.
4. Punyam makes way for a good life in the future and paapam for a bad life.
5. It takes mutual effort between parents and children in order to mould a child’s character.
6. When children end up with good character then for seven births parents of such children will be assured a good life.